Thank You for Your Support in 2021
As 2021 ends we wanted to take a moment to thank you for your subscription support in 2021. Your support has assisted with:
- Nearly doubling our subscriber base to our monthly blogs
- Increasing website traffic by millions of users
- Our stories being read by more people than ever before
Needless to say, it was a huge year, and our loyal subscribers played a large part in that. We sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
2022 is going to be even better. We are continuing to plan and look at what we want to accomplish in 2022. In addition to continuing to attract more readers, such as you, we will continue to build our offerings. Here is what to expect:
- Continued monthly communications with deeper and more rich offerings
- All stories being updated to contain engaging illustrations
- Providing new and specific website destinations for Parents & Guardians, Educators, English Language Learners, and children
- New and engaging stories from around the world
Providing Direct Support
As we close on 2021 and look ahead to 2022, we are asking for your direct financial support. The reality is our offerings and content require financial support to keep everything running. We will not run ads on our website as they do not align with the core foundation of Stories to Grow By. Therefore, we rely on donations and generous gifts to keep us going.
We are asking all our subscribers, no matter what size, to support us financially if you can. Even a small donation would mean so much and help us forge ahead and realize our goals. So, if Stories to Grow By helped you in some way or provided some value to you this past year, please consider contributing.
Donate to Stories to Grow By:
Thank you for your continued kindness and generosity.