What makes Whootie Owl's Stories to Grow by unique? Our entire collection of Moral Stories for Kids: Bedtime Stories, Fairy tales, Folktales, Legends, Myths and more have been KID-TESTED & KID-APPROVED! We guarantee kids will LOVE our stories which leave a lasting impression!
PRAISED & RECOMMENDED BY: Scholastic, USA Today & Education World
Interested in using our Stories? Publishers Click Here
Explore Whootie Owl's collection of free, award-winning short stories for kids in English. Our collection consists of moral stories such as fairy tales and folktales from all over the world.
Folktales (or folk tales) are stories that have been shared from generation to generation by word of mouth. They consist of fairy tales (or fairytales), Animal tales and Legends, which you will find here!
Our short stories for kids are multicultural and feature positive messages! You will find funny stories, riddle stories, sad stories, love stories and more! These short stories are inspirational, interesting and promote positive moral qualities. All the stories found in our collection are perfect for teaching themes such as Kindness, Courage, Friendship and Gratitude.
Our stories for kids collection make wonderful bedtime stories or the perfect story for the classroom to build character and teach Language Arts skills! We also offer "Early Reader" stories, versions of some of our most popular moral stories in simple English. These short stories in English can be used for English Language Learners or the ESL classroom. They are also perfect for emergent readers in 1st through 3rd grade. Share one of our moral stories for kids with a special child in your life and leave a lasting impression. Happy Storytelling!
LISTEN TO OUR BEDTIME STORIES PODCAST ON ITUNES!
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT? SEND US A MESSAGE!
WHOOTIE OWL’S BLOG:
- You will not want to miss Saturday’s Live Storytelling of “Turning Dirt Into Gold” from StoriesToGrowBy.Org!
- You will not want to miss Saturday’s Live Storytelling of “Princess and the Frog” from StoriesToGrowBy.Org!
- Stories to Grow by: Kids can Publish Their Art on Facebook Live!
- You will not want to miss Saturday’s Live Storytelling of “Pinocchio” from StoriesToGrowBy.Org!
- Distance Learning Websites for Parents, Teachers and Children
- Check out Kids Art Submissions! Stories to Grow by 2020 Kids Art Contest!
- February Unit Lesson Plan Part 1: The Theme of Love & Appreciation
- The Velveteen Rabbit Lesson Plan ~ Valentine’s Day
- Back to School: Folktales of Cooperation For Your K-3 Class
- Beauty and the Beast Love Lesson Plan ~ Fairy Tale